BUSINESS CLASS VOIP
The most capable and cost efficient phone systems are VOIP solutions. By leveraging the power of IP to transfer voice communications as data, the benefits of interoperability, low cost transmission, superior call quality, and unifying remote locations and users has never been more possible to achieve. WaTech offers customers many options for embracing the power and cost saving of VOIP technology.
From richly featured on premise solutions to fully hosted offsite implementations, WaTech can work with your business requirements to design a highly available, cost effective communications solution that greatly improves the efficiency and flexibility of your business. VOIP system owners benefit from a single data delivery to the user which reduces cabling costs, simplifies infrastructure, and allows rapid growth and changes to the existing environment.
Schedule a consultation for WaTech to demonstrate the exciting technology options of VOIP and how your business can start saving more on telecom costs while gaining enterprise collaboration features. Feel FREE to browse through our ONLINE STORE and shop for Business Class VOIP Products, all products come with a manufactures warranty and an optional extended warranty plan.
BENEFITS OF VOIP
Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) phone systems are gaining traction for both personal and business use. What’s so great about online telephony – and why is it grabbing market share from old-line telecom providers? Here are 10 of the biggest reasons:
- Hosted phone solutions require no on-site equipment. That means you have more space in your office without worrying about site power issues, equipment failing or overheating, or technicians needing access to your site after hours to perform maintenance.
- Because there’s no physical hardware involved with clouded VoIP, you never need to worry about maintenance, repairs or upgrades to your onsite equipment. All new updates are tested and implemented centrally.
- You have the full functionality of your phone system wherever you can get online. Redirect your 800 numbers, change you message alerts and download call data from home, at a business convention or from the comfort of your favorite coffee shop just as easily as you can in the office. Using a free app for your smartphone you can use your office phone system wherever you are!
- VoIP phone systems will work across multiple city’s, states, even countries, if need be. Whether your employees are located in a single building or spread across multiple time zones, online telephony means you all share one communication system
- Not only do VoIP setups eliminate the need for onsite telecom specialists, they can even replace receptionists. An online telephony system can greet callers and route customers depending on your needs.
- VoIP telephony is flexible. Not only can you set it up or change most features in minutes from wherever you are, you can also expand deployments quickly and easily. You’re never stuck with features or hardware you no longer want (or want to pay for) and adding new offices (or allowing your employees to telecommute) is all possible.
- With a low-risk, pay-as-you-go model, VoIP solutions make it easy to control your costs. You only pay for as much service as you use.
- VoIP systems are far less expensive than traditional telecom services on a monthly basis – and with VoIP cloud solutions there no hardware to install or maintain, nearly eliminating up front capital costs.